The importance of timely and secure delivery in the e-commerce industry cannot be overstated. People may buy goods and services from anywhere on the globe, and they can have items delivered to their homes on time, safely, and securely.
E-commerce enterprises would never be able to stay afloat and thrive without a well-functioning distribution infrastructure. In e-commerce, express delivery enhances both the speed and the quality of product/service delivery. Simply, merchants have grasped the value of expedited delivery in increasing sales.
How to select the best eCommerce delivery solutions
As a new-age D2C or eCommerce start-up, you’re probably confused about how to choose a logistics partner who can handle all of your online order deliveries.
You should choose them as your ecommerce delivery solutions because they can plan, implement, and control the transportation of your shipments with your shipping partners from the time they are picked up from your warehouse until they are delivered to your customer, with a sense of responsibility and care.
Before selecting a delivery partner, you should consider the following factors:
- Area: You Need to check whether the delivery partner is delivering to the area you wanted to be delivered to.
- Cash on delivery and non-cash on delivery services in the areas.
- The shipping cost that is taken per order.
- You also check their customer service by monitoring the reviews or by researching.
- Order tracking; if the order is not traceable by the customer, then it is quite frustrating/irritating to the customers.
- What is the booking procedure?
Best e-commerce delivery solutions for your business
Blu, powered by robotics and AI is one of the best eCommerce fulfillment service provider, their warehousing and fulfillment facility ensures real-time inventory tracking, where goods are stored at piece-level precision and orders are fulfilled swiftly and accurately. Blu has relocated to a fresh new state-of-the-art facility conveniently located in Singapore’s east.